10 thing must do in bangkok
Bangkok has so much to do that it's impossible to fit everything in one visit. So here's our top ten 'must do' in this amazing city.
1. Take a cruise along the Chao Phraya River. The river is particularly atmospheric at dusk, when the light casts golden shadows across Wat Arun.
2. Visit the Grand Palace - Bangkok's signature landmark. Majestic, unique and spectacular.
3. Sit inside Wat Prha Kaew - Temple of the Emerald Buddha, also located inside the Grand Palace compound. Serene and contemplative.
4. Have a traditional Thai massage. At Wat Po, the original teaching centre, or for a more relaxing experience, try one of the luxurious spas that feature in almost every hotel. Go on, treat yourself.....
5. Visit any of the night markets. Suan Lum Night Bazaar has good selection of Thai crafts, souvenirs, clothes, and local food, all at very reasonable prices.
6. Stop and sample some delicious Thai food at a local restaurant or from a street seller. Try some Thai dessert - very sweet. A perfect antidote to fiery chilli.
7. Visit Chatuchak Weekend Market. Hundreds and hundreds of stalls selling everything from jeans to pets.
8. Check out the legendary nightlife scene. From the ubiquitous go-go bars to sophisticated clubs and jazz venues.
9. Take a day trip to Ayutthaya, the former 18th century capital of Thailand.
10. Of course, no trip would be complete without a visit to the famous floating market. Although now visited by many tourists, it's still worth doing.
courtesy of www.bangkok.com/tours
p.s,tulisan yang bold tu chatuchak yang aku nak pergi sangat.dengan keadaan yang kita sedia maklum di bangkok tu,doa-doakan aku selamat di sana ya.(kali ni pergi holiday.maksudnya pakai duit sendiri-sendiri)